Thursday, May 23, 2019

Two Days Out

It's two days before I begin my month long trip to Greece, but before I can enjoy the warm sun and nice beaches and amazing history, I've got the long flights out there.  I've traveled internationally before and I'm used to the flying and traveling, however this will be the first time I do it on my own, without my family or friends with me.
The trip is a study abroad class through NAU's Geology program.  I do not have a huge geology background at this point, but I intend to expand my knowledge through this trip and the classes I take after.  This class is particularly about the volcanology on Santorini and how it has shaped the history of this area.
I fly out of LAX in 48 hours, and I'm probably not as ready as I should be.  I still have to repack my bag, do a bit of laundry, and make sure I have everything in order.  I tend to procrastinate these kinds of things, but they always get done so I don't worry about it much.


No comments:

Post a Comment